Preface: This is a legal document intended to have legal significance. If you do not understand all or any part contained in
this agreement, please seek advice of a qualified legal practitioner.
On purchase of CLAT SEEDS Prep Course (hereinafter course), You (hereinafter the buyer) hereby
agree to the following terms and conditions:
Payment of Fees
- Course means the CLAT SEEDS Prep Course, provided by SabKuch Legal Private Limited,
through the website www.clatseeds.com (hereinafter The Service Provider). It consists of
study material and other services (hereinafter material) for preparation of Common Law Admission Test, 2020.
- The purchase of the course is an agreement between The Service Provider and the buyer
(hereinafter agreement), with these terms and conditions constituting binding obligations
upon the parties to the agreement.
Use and Access to Material
- Access to the material in the course is subject to the payment of Subscription Fee (hereinafter fee).
- No refund of the fee, or any part of it, shall be provided to the buyer, on any ground; after
the payment is made. The fees specified on the website is inclusive of all taxes.
Confidentiality and permitted use of Information
- On payment of fee, the buyer will be granted a limited and non-transferable license to
access the course material.
- The duration of such license shall be Three (3) Months, commencing from 4 th February,2020.
Limitation of Liability
- All information, text, graphics, video, and other contents of the website and all material
provided by CLAT SEEDS are Copyright © 2020 SabKuch Legal Pvt. Ltd. All trademarks, and logos are the property of Sabkuch Legal Pvt. Ltd.
- The buyer acquires the license to use the material in the course for their personal use only,
and such license does not include sharing, reproduction, or transmission of the material with any third party or parties, in any form, including electronic means.
- Any such action by the buyer may result in permanent termination of the agreement by the Service Provider. The Service
Provider in such event shall have the right to claim damages from the buyer.
- Any personal or contact information provided by the buyer may be used by the Service Provider for any purpose of promotion, communication, or advertisement.
- The Service Provider shall not be liable to the buyer for any indirect, incidental or consequential loss of money or data, howsoever arising, suffered by the
Buyer arising under, or in connection with, these terms and conditions (including without limitation in respect of the Buyer’s use or misuse of,
or inability to use the website).
- The Service Provider shall not be liable to the buyer for any damage or injury caused to the buyer, by any failure of performance,
error or delay in operation or transmission.
- The Service Provider shall not be liable to the buyer, in any way, in relation to the Contents of, or use of, or otherwise in
connection with, the course.
- The buyer agrees that he/she will indemnify and hold harmless the service provider from any and all liability arising in connection with
their use of the website, including but not limited to any information or content that is posted on any of the website.
- All rights not expressly granted herein are reserved.
- Any forbearance or delay by the Service Provider in enforcing any provisions of these terms and conditions or any of its rights under them shall
not be construed as a waiver of such provisions or its rights thereafter to enforce the same.
- The buyer’s reliance on information presented in the website and, in the course, is strictly at their own risk, and the Service Provider
assumes no liability in this regard.
- The information and material on the website are not intended to be a substitute for professional legal advice and does not constitute a
legal opinion or legal advice for any purposes.
- The access to the material may be restricted by the Service Provider without notice, for any breach of a term or condition by the
- These Terms and Conditions are subject to change without notice. Following any change, the buyer shall be deemed to accept the updated
- All disputes relating to these Terms and Conditions or claims arising therefrom will be subject exclusively to the jurisdiction of
courts at Delhi, India only.